THERMAL BIOMETRIC of VISITOR MANAGEMNT
As people are getting back to work and daily routines, it is crucial for businesses to maximize efficiency of their access control systems under the new normal situation, which requires safe and fast temperature screening, access and attendance, as well as visitor managements.
+65 8420 9793, Click to WhatsApp us!
firstname.lastname@example.org, Click to mail us!
MinMoe Temperature Screening Terminals
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the
same time, the authentication or attendance is valid
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At
the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 6000 face capacity, 6000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and
- Watchdog design and tamper function
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol